25 Outstanding MBA Dissertation Topics For HR
To give you a head start when it comes to picking a good MBA dissertation topic for a job, the following outlines 25 interesting ideas.
- The most and least effective ways of dealing with discrimination within the workplace
- What damage can occur to the morale of a team where systemic discrimination is taking place?
- A case study of the best practice when it comes to recruiting and training employees
- The importance of adapting human resources management as a company grows and progresses
- Why the best companies go above and beyond when it comes to equal opportunities, as opposed to simply meeting any legal requirements
- Should positive discrimination occur in order to ensure that targets are met in relation to diversity in the workplace?
- 21st century tactics for increasing start motivation
- What are the dangers of objectifying staff as a result of using the term “human resources”?
- A comparison of productivity in two similarly sized companies: one with a HR team and one without
- What problems do HR teams face in the 21st century?
- Are HR teams and managers sometimes too afraid of legal action from difficult staff members to deal with them properly?
- A comparison of the challenges faced by the HR team of a young start-up company in comparison with a traditional, older company that employs start with a much older average age and experience level
- The costs and benefits of hiring an HR team for a medium-sized business
- What are the consequences of putting a badly trained human resource manager in charge of training additional personnel?
- An analysis of employee benefits and what effect they have on productivity
- Is a good human resource manager always focused on what is best for the company?
- The costs of ever-changing employment laws to small and medium-size businesses, and what can be done to ensure that the firm always acts within the law
- What challenges are faced, both legally and morally, when it comes to dismissing personnel for various reasons?
- What effective methods can be used in order to ascertain the staffing requirements of a medium-sized business?
- What challenges of faced when it comes to supervising the work force of a growing business?
- How important is it to manage employee payroll effectively, and what are the dangers of mismanagement in this area?
- How to meet legal obligations with the use of a human resource management
- When it comes to dealing with discrimination, should a human resource management team use diplomacy in order to help create harmony, or can this help promote an environment where discrimination is tolerated?
- What challenges might be faced when it comes to hiring temporary staff compared to full-time employees?
- What role do human resource management teams have when dealing with and working alongside unions?
Looking for help with your thesis? Hire a professional thesis writer here. Get thesis help while you are reading an educational guidelines.